Our official magazine, BusinessPlus, is free and available to members only. Opinions expressed in the magazine reflect members’ voices gathered in our surveys, workshops, conferences and one-on-one discussions.
BusinessPlus readers are also informed by our engagement with many influencers and with high level delegations from business and governments - from within New Zealand and from overseas.
Read the latest thinking. BusinessPlus knows readers know the value of innovation and inspiration. So it goes where other magazines don’t: lots of advice and support in plain English on the core tasks of managing and engaging the people who will make an enterprise hum. Click here to check out the latest edition
Regular sections include:
- Advice – Employment Chat (Q&A), employment law and court cases in plain English
- Advocacy at work – a snapshot of the meetings, submissions and the representations on behalf of business
- International trade – export awards, trade news and tips
- Learning – news and advice on up-skilling staff
- General business news – marketing, ICT, buying/selling commercial property, innovation and more
- Member Profiles – member enterprises at their best
- Upcoming training courses and events – available at member and non-member rates
For more information and contributions to BusinessPlus magazine, please contact the editor Mary MacKinven at email@example.com, 021 636 089.