Whether they’re refusing to participate, have poor absenteeism or constantly blame others for anything and everything; all it takes is one ‘rogue’ employee to damage team performance, and the only thing to do is tackle their behaviour head-on.
Join us at our half-day toolkit session where our experts will walk you through managing and mitigating bad behaviour, disruptive attitudes, and poor workplace habits that if left unaddressed, have the potential to impact not only team morale, but your bottom line too.
Our experts will discuss:
- Absences and delays – every time you want to meet, they are not there, what can you do?
- Total disregard for rules and regulations – “I really don’t care and it’s not my job!”
- Taking advantage of flexible working arrangements – resetting expectations and ensuring productivity in remote teams
- Acceptable grounds for a warning – using intangibles, judgements, inappropriate behaviour and breach of policies/procedures
- Misconduct in action – how to manage a justified dismissal.
Ensure you can confidently reset expectations and get your people back on track, or out the door, while upholding your good faith and legal obligations.