What you’ll learn
This popular session introduces the essentials of the Employment Relations Act 2000. It will benefit employers and HR professionals by ensuring compliance across employment agreements and workplace policies. It gives an invaluable overview of personal grievance claims and the process for resolving employment relationship disputes.
For a more detailed review of this legislation choose the one-day course, Employment Relations Act 2000.
- An overview of employer obligations under the Act, emphasising the principles of good faith in employment relationships
- The correct consultation process for personal grievances (PGs) and disputes
- Differing legal obligations for fixed term agreements and independent contractors.
After, you’ll be able to…
- Apply good faith principles to meet employer obligations in all aspects of the employment relationship and documentation, including employment agreements and workplace policies
- Describe how personal grievances and disputes procedures work under the Act
- Understand key legislative requirements for collective bargaining