What you’ll learn:
If you want to keep your organisation financially sound, proper debt collection and credit management is essential.
On this course, you’ll get the most up-to-date techniques and strategies to manage this area of your business. And we’ll offer practical guidance on avoiding litigation, using terms of trade and maintaining positive customer relationships as you collect the money you’re owed.
After, you’ll be able to…
- Assess or create a credit application form
- Create, implement and communicate effective credit policies
- Manage credit risk by analysing financial statements
- Improve your strategy to maximise collections and not lose customers
- Understand the legal process relating to debt collection
- Execute your own primary-stage legal work to save money