What you'll learn:
Managing projects is part of running any business or organisation. Often it is a race to deliver, rather than a well-constructed process designed to maximise productivity and effectiveness. This workshop will arm you with the tools and techniques to maximise project performance, giving you real expertise in project management.
This workshop covers a range of areas where there is the opportunity to improve project performance:
- Tools and techniques to manage stakeholder expectations?
- Identify cost-minimisation opportunities?
- Manage risk and control variations?
- Resolve conflict?
After, you'll be able to...
- Lead your project team effectively?
- Manage stakeholder expectations
- Identify and?realise?opportunities for performance improvement
- Take preventative action to avoid problems