What you’ll learn:
This two-day course will show you how to achieve better relationship outcomes, and how to plan and execute clear strategies to maximise the return you get from your key accounts.
You’ll be given tools and insight into effective key account management, including how to analyse relationships, get closer to your customers and build key account plans.
So that you put the effort where you need to, this course includes everything from prioritising key accounts to building relationships that stand the test of time. Topics include:
- The essential role of a key account manager
- How to identify and prioritise key accounts
- How to build different relationships in your accounts
- Supply chain management and sales and operations planning
- Customer retention strategies, and much more…
After, you’ll be able to…
- Understand the total process of key account management
- Increase your ability and confidence in managing your key accounts
- Deepen your understanding of your customer’s business in the short, medium and long term
- Secure stronger business relationships that add value
- Be seen as a business partner in your key accounts