What you’ll learn:
Working well with different people can be a challenge. Every day you’ll meet people with different communication and behavioural styles. This popular workshop will teach you how to recognise and respond to different styles using this well-regarded framework. You can use TetraMap® to reduce conflict and increase effective communication in the workplace and at home.
For almost 20 years, companies, teams and individuals have been using TetraMap® to overcome the stifling conditions caused by poor communication. Using TetraMap® will empower not just yourself, but also your team and your organisation.
This workshop gives you practical examples of how to use the TetraMap® model to build better relationships
All you need to know about the TetraMap® model of Behaviour
- Recognising, responding and working with different behaviours
- Building confidence, morale and accountability in your organisation
- Reducing and resolving conflict by using the right approach
- Apply strategies for resolving the conflict and minimising the impact,
- whether through formal or informal processes
After, you’ll be able to…
- Identify your own TetraMap® element
- Recognise and respond to different behaviour styles
- Identify ways to improve communication and relationships in the workplace
- Use your understanding of the elements to provide constructive feedback
- Better understand yourself and others