What you’ll learn:
This course will help workers understand the role they play in workplace safety. It will focus on their health and safety duties and responsibilities under the new Health and Safety at Work Act, and what they can do to lessen the risk of injuries and illnesses at their workplace.
- Introduction to the Health and Safety at Work Act
- The roles within the Act
- Health and safety responsibilities of PCBUs and officers
- Rights of workers
- Worker responsibilities
- Managing risk
- Managing workplace hazards
- Health and safety procedures and emergencies
- Offences and penalties
After, you’ll be able to…
- Understand the roles and responsibilites outlined within the Health and Safety at Work Act.
- Understand the rights of workers under the Health and Safety at Work Act.
- Understand the offences and penalties that may be applied to workers and an organisation under the Health and Safety at Work Act.
Discounted member price:
You could save: