Online meeting fatigue is something many of us are experiencing at the moment as we continue to work from home and at a distance from our colleagues.
What is it exactly?
As the name suggests, online meeting fatigue is the very real physical and mental toll associated with back to back meetings. Online meeting fatigue affects people in different ways but it often manifests in the following ways:
- Inability to focus and engage
- Feeling tense and drained after online meetings
- Tired and distracted
- Wanting to always cancel, change or postpone online meetings
What can you do about it?
Understanding what causes online meeting fatigue and how it can be minimised is a great way to rebalance your relationship with communication technology and make remote working practices more effective and sustainable. Our new 10 minute micromodule will help you get there with the following learning outcomes:
- Explaining what online meeting fatigue is
- Highlighting the effects and symptoms of back to back meetings
- Providing effective strategies for minimising the effects of back to back meetings
Learn how to make "working from home" work for you by applying sustainable, intentional and smart work practices.
Discounted member price:
You could save: