What you’ll learn:
Explore the health risks that face workers within an office environment and learn how to work safely as well as how to set up a safe, healthy and productive workspace.
Also included are:
- Some common health risks in the office environment
- How to set up equipment like chairs and computer screens
- How to arrange the items on your desk
- How to manage problems caused by noise, temperature and lighting, and
- How structuring work tasks and breaks can help to reduce the risk of injury and illness.
After, you’ll be able to…
- Set up your workspace equipment ergonomically
- Understand some of the health risks and conditions that could develop from not setting up your workspace ergnonomically
- Troubleshoot envionmental factors that may affect your ability to work effectively
- Gain an awareness of how ensuring you are working ergonomically will reduce the risk of injury and illness to yourself
Discounted member price:
You could save: