What you’ll learn:
Email is one of the primary means by which cyber-criminals target and cause damage to individuals and businesses through social engineering attacks, malware and ransomware.
By taking necessary steps while sending and receiving mail one can reduce the probability of becoming targets of malicious cyber attacks.
- Why is email security necessary?
- Challenges with outbound and inbound email
- Things to remember when sending or receiving email
- Social Engineering
After, you’ll be able to…
- Understand the importance of email security
- Recognise the factors that alert you to potential SPAM emails
- Understand the most used types of email security risks
- Send and receive emails with confidence
Discounted member price:
You could save: