The following documents have been prepared for businesses to use as a means to restart operations under COVID 19 Level 3 and beyond.
They are a series of tools to help guide you to provide and maintain a safe workplace for employees and contractors returning to work.
The documents have been prepared as a menu of “forms” that businesses can pick and choose from - not all forms may be required - equally some forms may need to be used as a starting template that you tailor for your own particular business needs.
- Risk assessment (Excel)
- This document assists employers to identify high-risk activities due to staff redeployment under COVID 19 restrictions.
- Contractor Induction (PP)
- Provides an outline of what to cover when re-inducting contractors to site.
- Return to work induction (PP)
- Provides an outline of what to cover when re-inducting employees to site.
- Employee return to work risk assessment
- This form assesses returning staff for COVID 19 known risk factors.
- Systems checklist
- This is a comprehensive review in checklist format detailing what to consider when restarting your business under a COVID 19 Level 3 environment.
- Cleaning record
- A template form to verify what cleaning has been performed by whom and when. Covers office and workshops.
- Contact Tracing
- A form to gather all the necessary information to assist in Contract Tracing should this be required by the Ministry of Health.
- Contractor location record
- A form to list and log all contractor movements and other personal contacts whilst on site. Needed for contact tracing.
- Contractor induction
- A template to log all inductions that have been completed for returning contractors.
- COVID 19 Medical surveillance record
- A form to log and verify actions taken for any suspected and known cases of COVID 19 for staff and contractors.
- Employee work and contact record
- A form to list and log all staff movements and other personal contacts whilst on site. Needed for contact tracing.
- Employer overview summary
- A comprehensive summary of entering a restart under COVID 19 Level 3.
- Meeting record
- A form to log meeting attendees, chairperson, venue, and meeting reasons.
- Sign In register
- A template form to register visitors/contractors on site.
- Staff re-induction
- A template form to log all inductions that have been completed for returning employees.
Once you have completed your order you will be emailed a ZIP file containing your resource pack.