SAVE MONEY WITH MEMBER GROUP BOOKINGS
Book two or more of your team to attend the same course on the same day and save!
Simply use discount code "Group" when booking online.
||Example Booking for Two
|Member (Early Bird)
||$1090.00 (saving $190.00)
||$1190.00 (saving $290.00)
Terms and conditions apply, find out more here.
When you manage your time well, you race through tasks and your job feels less stressful. But sometimes it is difficult to stay focused.
This one-day workshop will help you identify the common behaviours that prevent you from managing your time effectively. It will teach you the right tools to increase your productivity without working longer hours.
You will also learn the difference between productive and non-productive time, and how to use the time that you do have more wisely.
Please note: You will need to keep a time log for a week before the workshop so that we can use this during the session. It will help you understand where your time goes and how you lose focus.
RELEVANT TO YOU?
If you feel constantly stressed by your workload and consider yourself time-poor, this workshop will get you back in control. Brush up on your time management skills or send a colleague.
This course helps you choose tools to manage your working day more effectively. You’ll cover a range of topics designed to keep you focused:
• Select time management systems best suited to your work style.
• Learn how to effectively plan your day, week and month.
• How to deal with emails, paperwork and workflow.
• Ways to deal with time wasters and interruptions.
• Understand how to conduct a time log and how to use this information.
• Tips on how to set and manage priorities.
• Understand procrastination and ways to stop it eating up your day.
AFTERWARDS, YOU’LL BE ABLE TO...
• Create a ‘to do’ list based around priorities and delegate tasks.
• Say “no” and handle interruptions more professionally.
• Manage your top time wasters and deal with procrastination.
• Plan your meetings and their outcomes.
• Deal with email and telephone communications efficiently.
16614 Version 3 | Level 4 | 3 Credits
Apply time management concepts and methods in business situations.