SAVE MONEY WITH MEMBER GROUP BOOKINGS
Book two or more of your team to attend the same course on the same day and save!
Simply use discount code "Group" when booking online.
||Example Booking for Two
|Member (Early Bird)
||$1090.00 (saving $190.00)
||$1190.00 (saving $290.00)
Terms and conditions apply, find out more here.
Successful sales people all follow a deliberate, wellplanned sales process. This structure allows them to convert sale after sale.
On this one-day programme and follow-up webinar, you’ll learn the tools necessary to build your own powerful sales process.
You’ll also improve your general sales skills to achieve a much deeper understanding of your prospects and clients.
With the workshop offering plenty of practical and interactive exercises, you’ll be able to easily implement your learnings back at work.
The result will be greater success at every stage of the sales process from prospecting calls to closing the deal.
RELEVANT TO YOU?
If you sell products or services for your organisation, this workshop will give you structures and tools to support every step in the sales process. Both new and experienced sales people will gain from the training, and it provides an excellent introduction to the EMA sales development programme - The Ultimate Sales Professional.
So that you can sell more effectively, this workshop includes ways to plan your approach and tools to manage sales conversations:
• SMART objectives.
• Engaging call openings and investigative questioning.
• Creating stories that help you sell.
• Overcoming roadblocks and asking for action.
• Prospecting for appointments.
AFTERWARDS, YOU’LL BE ABLE TO...
• Use SMART objectives to plan every sales call.
• Develop questioning techniques to achieve greater understanding of your customer’s business and needs.
• Create sales conversations to benefit the customer and sales person.
• Present benefits using a model that engages customers and changes buying behaviour.
• Prevent roadblocks in the sales process and overcome existing ones.
• Confidently ask for action to progress and close the sale.
• Build real value-added business relationships with your customers.
• Understand the skills necessary for prospecting.
• Learn tactics to boost performance at every step in the sales process.
Vanessa Green or Julie Kidman