Our Chinese Business Centre was established to help provide members with access to expertise in doing business successfully in New Zealand, as well as supporting members interested in doing business with or in China.
There have been many legislative changes in employment law in recent times, and our AdviceLine team can help you understand these changes, what they mean for your business, what policies are needed, and how to handle any issues with employees.
We also act as the voice of business with central and local government, highlighting any concerns and influence on policies affecting business, ensuring your business is successful and can thrive.
Chinese businesses who are members of the EMA or ExportNZ have access to a wide range of essential New Zealand business services, including access to our shared working and networking space.
Our key services include：
- Giving Chinese communities and business groups a voice through private briefings with central and local government and top business leaders;
- Establishing business relationships between Chinese and New Zealand members to extend business networks and help facilitate cultural understanding;
- Communicate and facilitate industry forums, conferences and events in both New Zealand and China, which support the business interests of members in both countries;
- Unlimited employment advice through our Employment and HR AdviceLine
- Access to the EMA member website which contains more than 100 business-related documents such as employment agreements, Health & Safety (H&S) guidelines and probationary period clauses;
- Quarterly member briefings to update businesses on changes to legislation affecting them, and progress on advocacy;
- Discounted legal and consultant representation for services in employment law, HR management, H&S and ACC;
- Member-only rates for business training;
- In conjunction with Export NZ, assisting all members looking to expand into Chinese markets.
For more information, and to speak with one of our Mandarin-speaking team, free call AdviceLine NZ 0800 300 362 or AU 1800 300 362